The Dewey Beach area offers plenty of fun in the sun—there’s no doubt about that! Once the sun goes down there are still plenty of good times to be had.
Here are some of our top nightlife recommendations in Dewey Beach:
- Live music fans will go crazy for the Bottle & Cork. From May to October, this venue hosts over 100 bands. Make sure to leave the sandals at home, though—it’s tradition for patrons to crush their empty beer cans underfoot, and by the end of the night the floor will be covered with them.
- The Starboard is a repeated winner of “Best Nightspot in the State of Delaware.” Come here for late-night dancing or visit during the day for the top-notch Bloody Mary bar.
- For a night out with some south-of-the-border flair, check out the MezCali Taqueria for margaritas and tacos with a variety of salsas.
- Get your night started with some craft brews at the Dewey Beer Company. Keep in mind, though, that they close at 9 p.m., so plan to make another stop afterward.
- For a beachy evening, check out the Nalu Hawaiian Surf Bar and Grille. Featuring a cool tiki vibe and drinks served in fresh coconuts, this spot also has live music!
- Woody’s is a no-frills bar and restaurant with patio seating and what many consider the best crab cakes in the area.
After a fun night out in Dewey Beach, rest your head in a comfy room at the Atlantic View Hotel. We’re the perfect place to relax after drinking and dancing the night away. Give us a call today at 1-800-777-4162 or book your stay online!