ATLANTIC VIEW HOTEL
At Atlantic View Hotel, we are committed to providing our users with a website that is accessible to the largest audience possible. We aim to promote accessibility and inclusion for all our customers.
Our goal is to enable all customers to successfully navigate through our website and access all of our digital offerings. Whether you are using assistive technologies such as a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, our goal is to make your experience at Atlantic View’s website as successful as possible.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website for everyone. This is an ongoing process, and as we continue to strive towards our goal of promoting accessibility, we welcome your feedback on how we might improve. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.atlanticview.com please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (302) 227-3878.
Hotel Accessibility Information
Due to the age and the physical limitations to the property, we are unfortunately not able to offer handicap accessible rooms. The hotel has four floors and does not have an elevator.
- Main entry has double opening doors
- Main door to guest rooms is 36”
- Stairs required to enter lobby
- Stairs required to enter pool area
- No ramps available
- Mobi-Mat beach access adjacent to the hotel
- Service dogs will be welcomed on the property free of charge. Emotional support dogs do not qualify as service dogs and are not welcome.Pets are not allowed at the hotel.